What Will You Do?
You’ll be responsible in leading the team on the maintenance request in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all policies.
We’re not really a strict job descriptions kind of place – we all roll our sleeves up and get stuck in wherever needed – but here's an idea of how we see the role;
- Lead and supervise maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, AHU, generator and fire systems/equipment’s, light fittings and electrical switchboards etc. to maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by the relevant authorities.
- Conduct corrective service and repair / restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment.
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment’s.
- Perform general maintenance work.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set etc.
- Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work.
- Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Hotel Manager.
- Create a periodic maintenance schedule and also design preventive maintenance programs for the property.
- Prepare necessary reports required by law for relevant authorities i.e. Suruhjaya Tenaga, JKKP, Bomba, City Council etc.
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- You can fire up all sides of your brain and multi-task.
- You can work independently with minimum supervision.
- You previously worked in similar field, being in a leading role for minimum three years.
- You are someone we can count on to be reliable and honest.
- You work well in teams.
- Your time management skills put clock smiths out of business.
- Language is your strong suit (English and Malay).
- SHO certification will be an added advantage.
- Desired qualification: Chargeman A4 or higher (Compulsory) and Wireman PW3 or higher, MLVK in related discipline equivalent to a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.