What Will You Do?
You will be part of a team with wide-ranging roles and responsibilities including:
- Hatching storyboard for presentations and pitches to potential investors / hotel owners / partners;
- Researching and identify leads for potential hotel acquisition / management deals;
- Oversight of transaction due diligence with potential hotel partners;
- Preparation of transaction memorandums for board approval;
- Provide continuous support to management including recommending potential avenues to improve processes, operation and performance;
- Support operations and project management activities; and
- Scheduling and taking part in business meetings / internal stakeholders’ meetings and maintain business documentation including managing calendar invites and meeting minutes.
Who Must You Be?
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance / Economics.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in Accounting, Audit, Strategy or Operation roles.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Chatered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 is not a requirement but will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. English fluency is a requirement.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, intellectual curiosity and effective prioritisation.
- Enjoys taking ownership and responsibility with a passion for hospitality.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that prioritizes RESULTS. We take pride in performance-based financial rewards and believe in the right remuneration packages for the right people. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for career change, accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. High performers will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!