What Will You Do?
- Own a portfolio and KPIs (no matter how (in)experienced) and be responsible to stakeholders for performance;
- Actively manage and improve the financial and operating performance of your portfolio;
- Review and recommend potential investments / projects;
- Build relationships, chase down and close on exciting opportunities;
- Continuously learn from and interact with interesting people and gain exposure to “exciting” (but risky) or “boring” (but profitable) companies and sectors; and
- Get it done.
Who Must You Be?
- Must be intellectually curious and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Attention to detail is a must with an analytical, organized (and hopefully creative) approach to challenges;
- Understanding of financial reporting and metrics and ability to perform basic financial modelling and analysis is a must;
- Great communication skills with the ability to stand ground and articulate views clearly and succinctly;
- Burning desire to learn and improve;
- Comfortable with productivity tools – e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Suite etc;
- At least 3-years work experience with legal, equity research and/or audit background preferable; and
- Take no prisoners approach to Get It Done.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.