What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Creating and executing a proactive, effective and integrated digital marketing strategy that drives revenue, brand recognition and guest loyalty;
- Owning the Ormond Group database, building segments and implementing tailored digital campaigns to meet goals;
- Make use of data, trends and statistics to manage KPIs and make quick and commercially savvy decisions to improve sales and awareness;
- Owning the Ormond Group’s website(s) commercial targets and ensuring digital assets are fully optimized for SEO and conversion;
- Continually testing and optimizing digital marketing channels to improve performance;
- Implementing revenue management strategies and processes in maximizing revenues, increasing profit contribution and market share;
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships;
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, travel agent, corporate, etc.);
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel;
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends;
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons;
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies;
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action;
- Identify new revenue opportunities;
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Lead initiatives and look for new potential partnerships for the Ormond brand;
- Lead initiatives to participate in awards and gain recognition for the Ormond brand globally and locally;
- Assisting the team with other relevant commercial work; and
- Being an outstanding Ormond brand ambassador and communicating the Ormond Group values and spirit effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- At least 3 years in a digital marketing role with demonstrable success and results. Prior experience in hospitality will be an added advantage.
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency with the ability to work pro-actively;
- A high standard of spoken and written English; copy-writing and editing are essential for the role;
- Commercially-minded with an excellent understanding of performance and digital marketing;
- Enthusiastic, confident and sociable; excellent communication and people skills;
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to organize, multi-task, project manage and deliver results under pressure;
- A desire to experiment (creatively and cost effectively!) and the ability to make quick adjustments to changing conditions;
- Strong network / relationships with key media players / agencies / KOLs; and
- Possess awesome graphic design skills to produce creative content and collaterals for external and internal communication without heavy reliance on others.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s, and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com