What Will You Do?
You will be one of our Brand custodians, part of the group of people in the organisation who are tasked to ensure that our Brand philosophy is reflected in all that we do – from our design aesthetic and our value proposition as a hotel group, all the way to you our communication within the company and with the outside world. This means you will be both creative as well as have superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as be able to manage multiple projects at once, involving internal and external stakeholders. You will be the go-to person in all aspects of Branding and the creative process of the group.
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a valued member of a small team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and be involved in actual design, writing and editing work.
- Write and continually iterate the group’s brand standards and story.
- Ensure that all internal stakeholders - PR, Marketing, People, Ops, IT - understands our brand standards and implements them in our initiatives.
- Ensure that brand standards and concepts are delivered through design – working with internal and external design resources to deliver a best-in-class design-led product for all our brands.
- Ensure that brand standards are delivered through exceptional guest experience – working with people and ops to ensure robust training module is implemented at property level.
- Ensure that brand standards are delivered through programming and sustainable arts-to-business initiatives.
- Drive ancillary revenue through effective in-property communications with guests and F&B programming.
- Work with Marketing colleagues to ensure that we are continually developing better segmenting and therefore targeted engagement of guests through our CRM.
- Identify potential programming, guest experience talent or partners to help deliver the brand vision.
- Assist with procurement and administrative paperwork and follow ups for all brand related initiatives – programming, seasonal décor, guest collaterals, etc.
- Manage and oversees that the programming calendar for all properties (including F&B promos and initiatives) are implemented in a timely manner.
- Develop new ideas for guest engagement, with oversight from head of marketing.
- Oversee the implementation of all guest communications, coordinate between copywriters, designers and vendors.
- Manage the brand assets repository for all brands and ensures that the right people have access to it.
- Assist with policing brand CI and ensure that it is adopted company-wide.
- Work with marketing colleagues to ensure that all brand initiatives are amplified through the right marketing channels
Who Must You Be?
We are seeking someone with a solid background in the marketing/creative industry who is ambitious and looking for a challenge. You must be self-driven and pride yourself in coming up with unique, innovative ideas to enhance the guest experience. You are probably known among your friends as the creative one with a good sense of style, coupled with a level head on your shoulders. In addition you should ideally have:
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices;
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind;
- Experience in customer service preferred;
- Degree in marketing or design or related field.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com.
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, fast-growing and ambitious hospitality company that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!