What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Positioning the Ormond Group and its hospitality brands and assets as top-of-mind options for potential guests in the relevant target market;
- Creating and executing a proactive, effective and integrated digital marketing strategy that drives revenue, brand recognition and guest loyalty;
- Owning the Ormond Group digital marketing budget and KPIs;
- Owning the Ormond Group database, building segments and implementing tailored digital campaigns to meet goals;
- Managing external digital marketing agencies and consultants to deliver affiliate and referral marketing strategies, and most importantly, results;
- data, trends and statistics to manage KPIs and make quick and commercially savvy decisions to improve sales and awareness;
- Owning the Ormond Group’s website(s) commercial targets and ensuring digital assets are fully optimized for SEO and conversion;
- Continually testing and optimizing digital marketing channels to improve performance;
- Assisting the team with other relevant marketing work; and
- Being an outstanding Ormond brand ambassador and communicating the Ormond Group values and spirit effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- >3 years in a digital marketing role with demonstrable success and results. Prior experience in hospitality is a plus
- A passion for hospitality and digital marketing and desire to market the Ormond Group story;
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency with the ability to work pro-actively;
- A high standard of spoken and written English; copy-writing and editing are essential for the role;
- Commercially-minded with an excellent understanding of performance and digital marketing;
- Enthusiastic, confident and sociable; excellent communication and people skills;
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to organize, multi-task, project manage and deliver results under pressure;
- A desire to experiment (creatively and cost effectively!) and the ability to make quick adjustments to changing conditions;
- Strong network / relationships with key media players / agencies / KOLs; and
- Possess awesome graphic design skills to produce creative content and collaterals for external and internal communication without heavy reliance on others
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.