What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. You will be devising and implementing our digital strategies, with the main aim of increasing direct bookings to our properties. Analysing data on consumer behaviour forms a big part of your task. You will be directly responsible for the performance of all our digital marketing efforts. Broadly, your duties as part of this role include:
- Positioning the Ormond Group and its hospitality brands and assets as top-of-mind options for potential guests in the relevant target market;
- Creating and executing a proactive, effective and integrated digital marketing strategy that drives revenue (particularly from direct bookings), brand recognition and guest loyalty;
- Owning the Ormond Group digital marketing budget and KPIs;
- Owning the Ormond Group database, building segments and implementing tailored digital campaigns to meet goals;
- Managing external digital marketing agencies and consultants to deliver affiliate and referral marketing strategies, and most importantly, results;
- Analyzing data, trends and statistics to manage KPIs and make quick and commercially savvy decisions to improve sales and awareness;
- Owning the Ormond Group’s website(s) commercial targets and ensuring digital assets are fully optimized for SEO and conversion;
- Continually testing and optimizing digital marketing channels to improve performance;
- Assisting the team with other relevant marketing work; and
- Being an outstanding Ormond brand ambassador and communicating the Ormond Group values and spirit effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- >3 years in a digital marketing role with demonstrable success and results. Prior experience in hospitality is a plus
- A passion for hospitality and digital marketing and desire to market the Ormond Group story;
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency with the ability to work pro-actively;
- A high standard of spoken and written English; copy-writing and editing are essential for the role;
- You have strong analytical skills
- You’re technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools including MS Office products;
- You’re able to learn quickly and manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of development;
- You’re able to meet deadlines in a goal orientated environment;
- Commercially-minded with an excellent understanding of performance and digital marketing;
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo;
- A desire to experiment (creatively and cost effectively!) and the ability to make quick adjustments to changing conditions; and
- Strong network / relationships with key media players / agencies / KOLs
What’s In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!