What Will You Do?
The People and Culture Executive will be assisting the Manager in coordinating the following scopes within the Group and to drive employee engagement at defined points throughout the employee life cycle from introduction to exit.
- Encourage the adoption of relevant social media best practices into the corporate culture and support the company’s internal social media related engagement activities, as well as recommending new systems and vehicles to improve the quality, consistency and timeliness of information.
- In collaboration with Brand and Marketing Department, designs regular employee engagement communication vehicles to employees by creating multimedia messages.
- Identify key indicators about the Group that makes it attractive to potential candidates.
- Build network with relevant universities/colleges for career talk/fair and to obtain potential candidates for internships, management trainee and other hiring.
- Creates excitement, reinforcing employment brand pillars for new joiners, facilitating 1st day employee induction/orientation.
- Promoting and fostering employee experience and engagement
- Champions culture, connecting values, priorities, employer brand and overall employee experience
- Research and work with vendors and other departments to build employee engagement initiatives.
- Serve as project point person on specific segments of employee engagement and communications programs,
- Supports design and administration components for employee engagement surveys.
- Manage the communications and format of quarterly town hall meetings and employee engagement activities
- Improve recognition programs based on current business needs
Training & Development:
- Coordinates trainings through initial induction and may enlist external vendors or subject matter experts in areas of development or compliance training
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Any other tasks directed by the Manager.
Who Must You Be?
- 2-3 years’ experience preferably focused on corporate or internal communications, employee engagement, employer branding and Human Resources. Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply;
- Must have an eye for detail and possess the writing and grammatical skills necessary to develop content that requires little or no editing includes including providing content for internet and intranet;
- The ability to handle tasks independently, as well as with a team (team player), and to effectively communicate with a range of individuals, from senior managers and affiliated partners to team members;
- Excellent listening, creative thinking and interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships and build influence with people internally and externally;
- Ability to work autonomously and to deal with ambiguity is critical
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, proactive, committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to make sound judgments on job-related matters, works with minimal supervision, demonstrates initiative.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!