What Will You Do?
This 24-months, full-time, paid management programme is designed to prepare university graduates for hospitality managerial roles at Ormond Group. This rigorous program provides candidates with the training and skills required to succeed as a future leader in the Group.
Highlights of the programme;
- Hands-on, departmental rotation across three divisions (Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage).
- Be entrusted with responsibilities early on, be mentored by, and have access to, Ormond Group senior leadership.
- Training Structure:
Months 1-18: You’ll be exposed to fundamental training with classes and rotation across three divisions.
Months 19-24: Leadership and Specialization Training in one designated division with sponsored courses.
- Remuneration: Above industry-average salary package.
Who Must You Be?
- Passion for hospitality – The bright spark with a zest for meeting new people and making people feel welcome and at home.
- Outstanding all-rounder.
- Your glass is half full – always.
- Language is your strong suit with exceptional command of English, verbal and written.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results.
- Highly ambitious doer – not just thinker. You are efficient in combining dreams with details.
- You ask the right questions (at the right time). You know how to cut through strongly-held or legacy driven points of view.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. We view ourselves as a young, energetic startup with aggressive growth plans and global aspirations. We provide immense learning opportunities for those exceptional candidates who are as passionate as us to live and breathe our dream to build a world class international hospitality group in two years.
We pride ourselves in offering our people fast career growth prospects, ample opportunities to contribute meaningfully towards our business and the chance to interact and work directly with senior management. With our above industry-standard remuneration packages you will also be working with the best and brightest minds in the hospitality sector.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s, and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com.