What Will You Do?
This 12-months, full-time, paid management programme is designed to prepare university graduates for management roles at Ormond Group. The program provides trainees with the training and skills required to succeed as managers, and each trainee is mentored by a senior manager within the Group.
Highlights of the programme;
- Hands-on, discipline-specific, training to support individual interests. Areas of focus include: Accounting & Finance, Revenue Management, Sales & Marketing, Operations Management and Reservations, Human Resources, Branding and Project Management.
- Immerse yourself in the operations of a hotel through mini departmental rotations.
- Interaction with Ormond Group senior leadership.
Who Must You Be?
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for a night.
- Your glass is half full – always.
- Language is your strong suit.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.