What Will You Do?
Ormond Group offers paid internship opportunities to undergraduates or graduates. Whether you’re looking to kick start your career in hospitality in various locations or would like a taste of what it is like to work in this industry, please apply now. Interns with Ormond Group get a first-hand experience of what a career in hospitality would be like through exposure to various areas of hotel operations at hotel and management level. If you are a student and you are interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality, an internship with us might be right for you!
Interns will be:
- Assigned a buddy and mentor at the start of the internship to guide them through the training programme
- Rotated through various departments/team within a department at the hotels and corporate office
Who Must You Be?
- Preferably students who are in their final semester/year in hotel/hospitality management, culinary arts or equivalent.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for a night.
- Your glass is half full – always.
- Language is your strong suit.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results.
- Able to be based at Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur or Sepang.
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!