What Will You Do?
Ormond Group offers paid internship opportunities to undergraduates or graduates. Whether you’re looking to kick start your career in hospitality or would like a taste of what it is like to work in this industry, please apply now. Interns with Ormond Group get a first-hand experience of what a career in hospitality would be like through exposure to various areas of hotel operations at hotel and management level. If you are a student and you are interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality, an internship with us might be right for you!
Interns will be:
- Assigned a buddy and mentor at the start of the internship to guide them through the training programme
- Rotated through various departments at the hotels and corporate office
Who Must You Be?
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for a night.
- Your glass is half full – always.
- Language is your strong suit.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.