What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Involve in day to day operation task include managing and monitoring the entire operating system use by the company.
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining hotel operating systems, applications, hardware, software, managing tools and etc.
- Provide expertise for the overall operating system and its support as it relates to all IT technologies.
- Participate in various UAT, system testing and user guide documentation to create a vivid picture of technical operations and how user may fit in with overall procedures.
- Attend to and control user & user rights access requests to related systems.
- Provide 1st level remote and on-site support for all business systems.
- Escalate support issues to superior and vendors as well work through till issue solved.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Ensure standards & procedures and internal SLAs are adhered to.
- Participate in other projects/tasks as assigned.
Who Must You Be?
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in hotel industry.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to handle hospitality business systems.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Have strong ability to organize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Malay.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external business users.
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and ability to work independently.
- Able to travel for support and projects as and when required.
- Willing to be on 24 x 7 call / support.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia and Epsom International School. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com