What Will You Do?
- We are seeking a talented, passionate and imaginative designer to join our team. We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Our design work spans everything from digital marketing assets, brand collaterals, in-house posters for events, product design, advertorials, posters for internal events, EDMs and much more.
- We are a small, collaborative and hands-on team that are continually striving to produce the best design work. With projects large and small, it’s a fast-paced studio, often with short lead times and the need for quick and efficient turn-around whilst ensuring the highest quality.
- In addition to projects we’re looking for a team member who’ll want to contribute ideas and push design forward within the team
Who Must You Be?
- To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work with both speed and accuracy across multiple simultaneous projects under strict deadlines
- Strong conceptual thinking, plenty of ideas and the ability to visualise and communicate ideas.
- The ability to take a design creative from concept to delivery.
- A love of print and digital with knowledge of print production process, different types of production and materials in order to liaise with our in-house team and external printers. (knowledge and experience of exhibition, display and large format print and signage would be advantageous
- Photography and video editing skills is a plus.
- Experience creating great proposals for projects, including mock-ups, pitch and presentation material.
We are requesting that all candidates submit a portfolio. We are particularly keen to see:
- Concept generation and the development of concepts through to delivery.
- Delivery of creative across a range of outputs such as advertising, print and digital– i.e. ads for print and digital, social media, gifs, newsletters and a good understanding of optimising design for online web and mobile.
- Examples of any spatial/environmental/display work (if any).
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!