What Will You Do?
You are part of the team that forms the lifeblood of the company, tasked with making sure we have the right people in place to realise our vision of becoming the best hospitality group in Asia; ensuring that our talents are well managed to grow and develop together with the group. The team is also the gatekeeper of company culture, ensuring that all are on board and live our values as a lean, fast expanding organisation.
Your primary responsibility will be Culture & Talent Management, creating a strong sense of a culture of excellence that our people contribute to and take pride in, that will also serve as a source of inspiration to potential candidates. You will in charge of ensuring all our employees from interns and management associates are fully engaged and are also fully utilising the training programs we have provided to perform at their best.
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a vital member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities of the team cover all areas that are required to fulfil the following goals:
- For Ormond Group to be known as the employer of choice in the hospitality industry;
- To fuel the group’s fast expansion with a team of high calibre people who are ambitious, passionate about hospitality and do-ers; and
- Promote from within - To train, develop and advance our people’s careers within the organisation.
Who Must You Be?
You are social media savvy, creative and love to generate interesting and engaging content. You are a true “people person”, easily forming a large network of friendships in any organisation. You have grit and are a source of motivation to your colleagues. In addition, you will have:
- >5 years in recruitment, PR or marketing with demonstrable success and results;
- A passion for hospitality and desire to market the Ormond Group story and opportunity to existing and potential colleagues;
- Experience in a start-up (and loved the pace and the “do everything” culture)
- Great writing skills;
- Photography and graphic design skills (a plus);
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude;
- A high standard of spoken and written English;
- Enthusiasm and confidence; excellent communication, PR and people skills;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure; and
- Familiarity with various recruitment channels and tools.
What’s In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!