What Will You Do?
You are part of the team that forms the lifeblood of the company, tasked with making sure we have the right people in place to realise our vision of becoming the best hospitality group in Asia; ensuring that our talents are well managed to grow and develop together with the group. The team is also the gatekeeper of company culture, ensuring that all are on board and live our values as a lean, fast expanding organisation.
Your primary responsibility will be Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, ensuring we have a pool of like-minded and ambitious go-getters to fuel the group’s expansion at all levels, at both HQ and at the hotels that we run. You will handle external and internal PR, content generation and marketing for Ormond Group as an Employer of choice. As a candidate’s first point of contact with the company, you will embody the culture and values that drive this company forward.
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a vital member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities of the team cover all areas that are required to fulfil the following goals:
- For Ormond Group to be known as the employer of choice in the hospitality industry;
- To fuel the group’s fast expansion with a team of high calibre people who are ambitious, passionate about hospitality and do-ers; and
- Promote from within - To train, develop and advance our people’s careers within the organisation.
Who Must You Be?
You are frequently described as a “people person”, with an uncanny ability to read people’s thoughts and social cues. You are persuasive, either face-to-face or in the job descriptions that you craft. You will be clued in to the recruitment side of the service industry, understanding job preferences and requirements of people at all levels of the industry. In addition, you will have:
- >5 years in recruitment with demonstrable success and results;
- A passion for hospitality and desire to market the Ormond Group story and opportunity to existing and potential colleagues;
- Experience in a start-up (and loved the pace and the “do everything” culture)
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude;
- A high standard of spoken and written English;
- Enthusiasm and confidence; excellent communication, PR and people skills;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure; and
- Good working knowledge of various recruitment channels and tools.
What’s In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!