What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a vital member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Produce and provide analysis of daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports.
- Daily management of the hotels pricing model across the various channels.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitor hotels pricing for rooms on a forward-looking basis.
- Analyze production trends from web bookings, corporate accounts, and third-party intermediaries.
- Think critically about ways to improve and streamline existing data processes.
- Provide pricing and work together with Sales to identify group opportunities/needs.
- Financial modelling for budgets and forecasts for current and potential new sites.
- Ad-hoc revenue analysis for the senior team.
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier program with relevant work experience.
- You have strong analytical skills, including financial modelling, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques.
- You enjoy solving problems and thinking creatively about how to do things better.
- You’re technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools including MS Office products.
- You’re able to learn quickly and manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of development.
- You’re able to meet deadlines in a goal orientated environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of hotel industry and Revenue Management tools is a plus.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!