What Will You Do?
You will be generally responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the facilities in the kitchen.
We don’t go for long winded job descriptions – we all roll our sleeves up and get stuck in wherever needed – but here's an idea of how we see the role;
- Cleaning handle and store kitchen and outlet equipment, pots, glassware, crockery and cutlery according to standards and procedures.
- Take ownership of cleanliness by showing a proactive attitude.
- Complete all the work as requested.
- Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order.
Who Must You Be?
- You are Malaysian or holds valid working permit/spouse visa.
- You have a minimum1 year of cleaning or kitchen experience in Food & Beverage industry.
- You are able to work on a rotating shift including weekends or Public Holidays
- Language spoken: English, Bahasa Melayu.
- You are punctual and responsible.
- You are able to manage your own transport.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveller. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun.