What Will You Do?
You are the lifeblood of the company, tasked with making sure we have the right people in place to realise our vision of becoming the best hospitality group in Asia. As a candidate’s first point of contact with the company, you will embody the culture and values that drive this company forward. We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a vital member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Recruiting top-notch talent for the Ormond Group;
- Supporting strategic growth of the Group as required during periods of aggressive growth;
- Advises, consults and implements best practices to support expansion and streamline recruitment processes;
- Establishes strategic partnerships with hiring managers to determine expectations & requirements for current and future open positions. Partners & consults with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and assists in developing sourcing strategies to meet those needs while ensuring reduced cycle time and hiring costs;
- Organize turnkey logistics around job description writing, resume selection, pre-qualification, interview and candidate flow management;
- Manages the identification and attraction of talent through the use of innovative tools including digital & social media recruitment and processes as well as through traditional methods of effective recruiting;
- Generates qualified, diverse candidates through cost-effective recruiting methods such as leveraging networks, sourcing passive candidates and utilizing the employee referral program;
- Conducts preliminary interviews & obtains feedback from management and candidates; and
- Effectively creates & manages a great experience for every candidate; from the first contact, through the interview process, ending with negotiating an offer.
- Initiate activities for the deployment of employer branding in the market. Work directly with the Marketing & Branding departments to adopt relevant elements and adapt existing materials to achieve a consistent and cohesive brand image;
- Understanding & utilizing candidates’ varied interests to tailor marketing messages to be as compelling and persuasive as possible; and
- Act as an employer brand ambassador to drive candidate interest towards Ormond Group.
- Managing end-to-end graduate recruitment (Management Associate Program & Internship Program); and
- Managing relationships with universities and college partners, building connections through events & activities on campus as well industry engagement.
Who Must You Be?
You are the social networker with a natural gift for persuasion and an uncanny ability to sniff out outstanding talents. You ideally have a background in a start-up environment and take pride in being an integral part of a lean, results-driven team. Other attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that would make you a successful candidate are:
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- >5 years in a recruitment with demonstrable success and results;
- A passion for hospitality and desire to market the Ormond Group story and opportunity to existing and potential colleagues;
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude;
- A high standard of spoken and written English;
- Enthusiastic, confident and sociable; excellent communication and people skills;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure;
- Familiarity with recruitment channels and tools; and
- Active social media presence and network
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com.
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, fast-growing and ambitious hospitality company that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!