What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Owning the Ormond Group and the organisation’s public-facing website(s), micro-site(s), landing pages, email templates, hotel booking engine and other digital collateral;
- Coordinate with the marketing team, designer or business owner to ensure content is up-to-date, mobile optimized, attractive, and engaging;
- Supporting and maintaining web hosting, DNS and 3rd party integrations to ensure websites are operating at optimum level;
- Schedule and perform routine maintenance tasks such as system health check, security, backup and restoration (when necessary)
- Manage CRM database for multiple line of businesses;
- Together with Marketing, design and implement email marketing campaigns;
- Assist marketing team to set up / implement tag and analytics tracking on websites;
- Monitor and track website traffic and performance, provide analytics reports regularly.
Who Must You Be?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- At least 3 years in a relevant role designing responsive websites and email templates using modern UI/ UX design and best practices. Prior experience in hospitality is a plus;
- Experienced in email marketing system;
- Strong knowledge in website content management tools, e.g.Wordpress;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with digital marketing best practices, e.g. SEO and SEM;
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and the ability to work and troubleshoot pro-actively;
- A high standard of spoken and written English;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to organize, multi-task, project manage and deliver results under pressure;
- A desire to experiment (creatively and cost effectively!) and the ability to make quick adjustments to changing conditions;
- Good attention to details and quality; able to detect errors and rectify in time;
- Familiar with graphic design tools like Adobe CC
- Quick learner and willing to go extra mile to achieve the result.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What’s In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that prioritizes RESULTS. We take pride in performance-based financial rewards and believe in the right remuneration packages for the right people. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for career change, accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. High performers will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!