What Will You Do?
You will work with senior management to redefine and reposition the People & Culture department away from a traditionally-viewed support function into an innovative, forward thinking and vital strategic partner to the rest of the Group.
You will be responsible for engagement both within and externally of the Group in order to ensure that the Group recruits, retains and nurtures the “Right” people for growth and success. You will work closely with the Brand and Marketing team to generate content on social and traditional media in order to best communicate the employee value proposition and develop recruitment strategies to ensure we have the best and brightest colleagues.
You will help hold senior management accountable for the delivery of employee personal growth and a rewarding, results-oriented culture.
Who Must You Be?
You are social media savvy, creative and love to generate interesting and engaging content. You are a true “people person”, easily forming a large network of friendships in any organisation. You have grit and are a source of motivation to your colleagues. In addition, you will have:
- 3 years in brand, PR or marketing with demonstrable success and results;
- A passion for hospitality and desire to market the Ormond Group story and opportunity to existing and potential colleagues;
- Experience in a start-up (and loved the pace and the “do everything” culture)
- Great writing skills;
- Photography and graphic design skills (a plus);
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude;
- A high standard of spoken and written English;
- Enthusiasm and confidence; excellent communication, PR and people skills;
- Must be a doer and see ideas through from inception to reality; ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure; and
- Familiarity with various recruitment channels and tools.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!