What Will You Do?
- To prepare monthly consolidated Group account, monthly financial and management reports, quarterly reports and yearly audited accounts, including analyzing trends and variances.
- To handle corporate tax matters including reviewing tax computation and corresponding processes.
- To liaise with external auditors and tax agents.
- Maintaining proper financial and management accounting records.
- Establishing effective internal control procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards, company policies, related regulatory / statutory requirements.
- Supervise, guide and coach junior finance and accounts personnel in their respective job functions.
- Handle special / ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
Who Must You Be?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or professional qualifications (ACCA, MICPA, CPA)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience
- Audit experience in big/ medium sized audit firm is preferred
- Possess good knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Possess good supervisory, planning and organizing skills
- Meticulous and good analytical skill in managing financial data
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that rewards results through competitive remuneration packages. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. You will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!