What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly, responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Liaise on technical and functional requirements/discussions between users and vendors.
- Manage the deployment, upgrade & enhancement of new or existing business systems.
- Liaise between users and vendors to ensure smooth project delivery and support.
- Manage the data migration from old to new business systems.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests, interface testing and prepare internal user guide/handout notes for related systems to users/IT personnel.
- Attend to and control user & user rights access requests to related systems.
- Provide 1st level remote and on-site support for all business systems.
- Escalate support issues to vendors and work through until resolution.
- Assist in creation/update of standards & procedures, manuals, checklists and forms for business systems.
- Ensure standards & procedures and internal SLAs are adhered to.
Who Must You Be?
- 3 – 5 years of related experience in hotel IT
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to handle hospitality business systems. Experience with Opera, IDB, Siteminder and Agilysis would be added advantage.
- Knowledge in the use of automation programs for Building Management Systems.
- Have strong ability to organize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Malay
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external business users.
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and ability to work independently.
- Able to travel for support and projects as and when required.
- Willing to be on call/work after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia and Epsom International School. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com