The Ormond Group Management Programme is a 24-month, full-time, paid management programme that will will offer participants personal and professional development and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to building a best-in-class hospitality business.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates with marketing, finance, and/or business-related degrees / young professionals with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organised, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment;
- Someone with an exceptional command of the English language (verbal, conversational and written);
- Someone looking to do things differently, think creatively and to try (almost) everything once;
- Someone excited about how they can contribute to the team and passionate to explore what we can achieve together.
What will you gain?
- Structured training:
- Months 1-21: Fundamental training with classes and rotation across multiple divisions (eg. Business Development, Revenue Management, Hotel Operations, Epsom Projects, Marketing, Corporate & Group Sales, Asset Acquisition, Legal, and Human Resources)
- Months 22-24: Leadership and Specialization Training in a designated division with sponsored courses.
- High level of mentorship and coaching to support your professional development;
- An opportunity to manage cross-functional teams and create impactful work that you are proud of;
- A fast track for career progression ahead of your peers in terms of position, responsibility and compensation;
- Remuneration starts from RM4,500 depending on prior experience.