The Ormond Group Young Hotelier Programme is an 18 month rotational programme that will provide you with firsthand exposure to building and operating an international, award-winning hospitality business.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates from hospitality with exceptional results/ young professionals with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organised, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment;
- Someone with an exceptional command of the English language (verbal, conversational and written);
- Someone looking to do things differently, think creatively and to try (almost) everything once;
- Someone excited about how they can contribute to the team and passionate to explore what we can achieve together.
What will you gain?
- Structured Training:
- Months 1-16: Fundamental training and rotation across multiple divisions (eg. Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Sales, Event Programming and Human Resources)
- Months 17-18: Leadership and Specialization Training in one designated division with sponsored courses.
- Be entrusted with responsibilities early on, be mentored by, and have access to, Ormond Group senior leadership
- An opportunity to manage cross-functional teams and create impactful work that you are proud of;
- A fast track for career progression ahead of your peers in terms of position, responsibility and compensation;
- Remuneration between RM3,000 - RM3,500.