What Will You Do?
We view ourselves as a scrappy start-up and as a member of the team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Broadly speaking, your role is to perform all day-to-day administrative, clerical and logistical duties required in order to ensure that the CEO is free to focus on the running of the business. These will encompass both business and personal activities of the CEO. Examples of such day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing the CEO's diary and organizing meetings and appointments and ensuring that the CEO's schedule is followed and respected;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans which include flights, transport, accommodation, visa and other travel-related reservations;
- Communicating directly and on behalf of the CEO with staff and third parties in relation to the CEO's initiatives and activities;
- Working closely with the CEO to keep him well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Prioritizing conflicting needs and handling matters that may require the CEO’s attention quickly and proactively;
- Preparing meeting agendas and providing necessary background to the CEO;
- Managing files and documentation and personal contact database of the CEO;
- Screening telephone calls, taking messages and responding to queries;
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls and interviews;
- Compiling and submitting expense and invoicing reports on behalf of the CEO;
- Managing the CEO’s driver – schedule and associated administrative tasks; and
- Performing personal errands on behalf of the CEO as required.
Who Must You Be?
While experience is not necessary, to successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Creative and enjoy working within a small entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven;
- Strong written and verbal communication (good grasp of English is a must), administrative and organizational skills with the ability to plan and multi-task;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in productivity / collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office / Google G Suite; and
- Be able to handle a wide range of activities and confidential measures with discretion.
Who Are We?
Ormond Group rethinks hospitality for the contemporary traveler. Our vision is to create experiences that positively influence the way people live, work and have fun together. Our hotels are a collection of individually designed hotels, meaningful spaces that welcome all – guests, locals and nomads. Our people are at the heart and soul of our brand. An Ormond experience is about service that matters. We make our guests feel at ease and at home. Every experience is thoughtfully designed to leave a lasting impression.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our team is committed to building highly profitable businesses and winning awards whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
What's In It For You?
An opportunity to join a close-knit, dynamic and ambitious group that prioritizes RESULTS. We take pride in performance-based financial rewards and believe in the right remuneration packages for the right people. The team is lean and nimble and applies an all hands-on deck attitude to get things done. There are opportunities for career change, accelerated career growth, training and development for the right candidates. High performers will also get the chance to interact and work closely with senior management to learn how to build successful businesses!